Friday, March 6, 2009

Evidence shows vaccinations for pets can cause damage

'Science of Vaccine Damage’ based on research from Purdue Veterinary School, provides a compelling report on the risks associated with vaccinating our pets.

I have had a conversation with my vet previously in regards to vaccinating my pets. He said that it wasn't really necessary to do them annually as most animals have a build up of the vaccines in their body. It is more so that owners have a reason to bring their animals in every year for a check up.

I personally don't think this is a good enough reason for vets to frequently be putting these chemicals straight into our animals. If new owners are told they need to bring their pets in for annual check ups I believe that most owners would be responsible enough to do this.

Please take the time to read the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment