Friday, May 11, 2012

Caption this Competition - Who wants a free massage?

The team at Centenary Natural Therapies, who are located a few doors down from us, have been very generous in offering us some 30 minute massage vouchers (valued at $57 each!) in celebration for mother's day. We thought this is a great opportunity to have a bit of fun.


How do you win?
We are looking for the best caption for each of these 6 photos below.
To leave a caption simply comment in the comments section below with the reference to the photo the caption is for. - eg (Photo 1 - "Mum said I have to finish the laundry before I can torment the dog!") Please use your first and last name when leaving the comment so we know who you are.

The more creative and funny the better :). Make us laugh!

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4


Photo 5 

Photo 6



1. Competition starts 11th of May  at 10am and will end on Monday 14th of May at 9am. Winners will be announced on our blog on the 14th of May.
2. Winners vouchers can be picked up from our store at 180 Westlake Drive, Mount Ommaney - or we can post to winners if more convenient. Name, address and phone number will be required to arrange for pick up or postage. This can be done via email to info@nose2tail.com.au once winner is announced.
2. Anyone is eligible to enter, however the prizes are for a massage for a female at Centenary Natural Therapies which is located in Mount Ommaney, so you might want to enter and win one for your mum, or grandma or even yourself :).
3. There will be 6 winners and each person is only eligible to win one voucher. Each person can enter as many times as they like, but are only eligible to win one voucher. Only one winner per household.
4. Any captions that we feel are inappropriate will be removed at our discretion.
5. The winner will be selected by the Nose 2 Tail Pet Care and will be judged on creativity and humour. Captions that receive more comments in their favour can help to support their chances of winning, so ask your friends and family to comment under your caption. However final decision will be made by us.
6. Staff of Centenary Natural Therapies and Nose 2 Tail Pet Care are allowed to submit captions but are ineligible to win.

HAVE FUN!

15 comments:

  1. Photo 6 - If you taunt me one more time I'll bite your ear off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo 5 - I don't get it. Our best friends often miss and they only have two legs to worry about!! We have four and can aim straight holding two legs above our heads. That's humans' for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photo 1- If dog's Man's best friend, after this I've gotta be Homemaker's best friend.

    Photo 2- Oh great...She's accidently put me on her hip instead of her ipod again. Worst part is when she tries to plug her headphones in!

    Photo 3- I got me a Puddy Tat for lunch.

    Photo 4- Let me warm your neck. Huuaaahhh...

    Photo 5- Ahhh...the porcelain tree...

    Photo 6- Duck! A flying piranha-dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photo 3 - You and me, we can take over the world! I have the brains and you have the looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photo 1-Oh, that's just great. They put the reds in with the whites again!!
    Photo 2-I'm a 'HIP" pooch!
    Photo 3-Why am I hearing the music from "Psycho"?
    Photo 4-Mmmmmm....tastes just like chicken.
    Photo 5-Will you STOP drinking out of the toilet??!
    Photo 6-Impact in minus 3..2..1...

    ReplyDelete
  6. photo 6 " IM THE ONE WHO IS MEANT TO CATCH THAT I SAID !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PHOTO 5 " IT'S A BLOKE THING, YOU SHEILA'S JUST WONT UNDERSTAND !!!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Photo 1: First, I'm replaced by a screaming infant who isn't even litter trained yet - and then they make me hang out ITS bloody washing! I don't even have opposable thumbs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Photo 4: "the cat shaped urinal cakes sure give you something good to aim at after a few too many Paw X's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. photo 4: if only she knew my breed is one of the top ranking on the bite-list...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Photo 2 -it is amazing what I can get her to do when I give her those puppy dog eyes! - cheers beck drake

    ReplyDelete
  12. Photo 2 IPooch
    Photo 3 Why does the cat get a better haircut than I do???
    Photo 4 Natural Health’s latest offering. Le Pooch exfoliation and Moisturise.
    Photo 6 You want me to catch what???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Photo 1. A Mothers work is never done
    Photo 2. Wish she would jog It such a bumpy ride
    Photo 3. Boy that kid has evil eyes
    Photo 4. This is a good chewing post
    Photo 5. Toilet training school Now aim properly
    Photo 6. Hope the dogs aim is correct otherwise a nose will taste good

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1)if they didn't put their clothes in MY water bowl, I wouldn't have to HANG them up!
    2)thank goodness its not swimming today!
    3)Feline the love
    4)it's just one whisker, I'm sure i can get it without tweezers... hold still
    5)Hey Rex, this sure beats cocking one leg an covering my pee in dirt!
    6) I said THROW THE FRISBY.. are you deaf?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Photo 2: Does this girl make my butt look big?

    Photo 3: As soon as Dad's not looking, you're getting lipstick.

    Cameron and Cassy Spiller

    ReplyDelete