Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Cat Grooming Convert - Amy

Below is a lovely testimonial from Amy, one of the members of Greencross Vets Jindalee. Amy was really worried about how Tipsy would go with the whole grooming process and gave us a warning beforehand. We have to say Tipsy has been one of the easiest cats we have groomed!

Read Below.

"I was one of those owners that thought that there was no way my cat could ever be be groomed due to her feisty attitude she has had since she was young and also questioned whether there would be a point to it since she was short haired.

Over the years her hair went a little oily and she was losing so much hair due to her not grooming herself as much. Since she was 9 I have been taking her into the work, as I am a vet nurse, getting her sedated and giving her a lion clip twice a year.

When I heard about nose 2 tail cat grooming I was still skeptical. Reeda and the lovely team offered to groom her to show me that she was able to be groomed without sedation. When I took her in, I also sent a warning along with her that she probably will bite, scratch and flip out. I was worried she would hurt someone. I awaited the phone call telling me that she was unable to be groomed but never received one.

When I picked her up she was absolutely beautiful. Her coat was so smooth and soft, no more oily look and a lot less hair dropping in the weeks that followed. I was also shown video of her during her bath and was shocked to see her sitting calmly and well behaved. I was in shock.

I will always send my cats to Nose 2 Tail now for their grooming needs and can not speak highly enough of Reeda and her wonderful team at Nose 2 Tail Dog and Cat grooming. "

Amy Allen-Ankins
BApplSc Veterinary Technologist
Greencross Vets Jindalee
1/111 Dandenong Rd
Mt Ommaney, QLD, 4074

The videos below show how hard it was to bathe Tipsy :)





Still think we can't groom your cat? How about you let us tell you if we can't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment