Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Another Cat Grooming Convert - Rebekah

Below is another testimonial from one of our regular cat grooming clients. Rebekah has a beautiful Persian named Delilah. When Delilah first came to see us, she was looking a little scruffy and a bit stinky. A good bath, blow dry, comb through and face trim worked wonders!

Read what Rebekah had to say below:


"I recently adopted a six year old blue Persian cat named Delilah. She had a rather rough start to her life so I wanted to make sure I was providing her with the best care for her coat and breed.

Having never owned a long haired cat before I first went to Nose 2 Tail Pet Care for advise. The staff immediately put a rather nervous owner at ease :-) - All the staff are amazing - they provide helpful, caring, and knowledgeable advice. I know when I leave Delilah there for her regular long hair groom she will be well cared for by people that know and love what they are doing.

She and I try our best to keep her coat in good condition but it is no comparison to what the staff at 'Nose 2 Tail' can do! When I pick up Delilah post groom she looks and smells amazing! It's almost like she knows she looks as cute as a button :-) Her coat is positively glowing, soft as silk and if it is even possible she looks even more Persian.

It's the attention to detail that keeps me going back. The regular grooms make her long coat so much more manageable for me between visits. Just like human hair I believe the regular maintenance is constantly improving her coat!

My vet was even amazed at how much her coat had improved after just a few visits. She just looks so much more content. I would highly recommend Nose 2 Tail Pet Care for all cat grooming needs and am just so glad I stumbled across their service."

Love Rebekah and Delilah





Delilah Before the Groom


Delilah After the Groom





Delilah's Face Before the Groom


Delilah's Face After the Groom


Bring your cat in and see for yourself why Nose 2 Tail Pet Care is the best cat grooming service in Brisbane! You will love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment